I wanted to reach out to all of you and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are spending time with family and friends that you love. Just a few things I’m thankful for:
- My husband – This guy truly is my soul mate. Even though we don’t agree on everything, he’s got my back and supports me in all my dreams. Like this whole writing thing.
- My kids – Even though they are far away -spending it with their new friends and families, they are in my heart. They are wonderful young adults who put others first and are successful in their day to day lives.
- My parents and sister – Another piece of my support group. My family has been my biggest fans, despite not reading the genre I write. They talk me up to their friends, defend me against slander, and love me unconditionally. Pretty cool.
- My friends – If I met you on the playground at Washington Elementary, at University when you dated my ex, Working at the Fortune 500 company, at Romantic Times, Writer Zen Garden, EPICon, or my local Word Weavers know that you have enriched my life and contributed to where I am today. (Butterfly effect much) Thanks.
- And last my readers – whether you read my blog or my books. Thank-you for listening to what I have to say.
I hope each of you find the things in life to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving! ~Tina